Growing Along...

 While Watering plants today i discovered my tomato has its 1st tomato!!! yay! I also snuck a peek at the leek end piece i planted and was pleased to see its growing as well!I also have several new plants from the SF plant sale last friday, that will hopefully be planted by the end of my weekend. I am trying to get back to my main projects. Ill be borrowing a tiller to get the dirt dug out for the future patio area.

Last weekend was busy busy busy! On Wednesday we took a tour of  Marin Sun Farms which was really great! I learned a bunch about the animals, the land, and the people that are behind the farm. We had an amazing lunch at their butcher shop.

  The game night at the mutiny was fun. The SF plant was pretty insane! until this i had thought the DVC plant heads were wild! I got a bunch of lovelies. We unfortunately took MUNI and BART and some of the pants got mangled but they will live, for now mawhahahaha!

Comments

Popular Posts