Back in the saddle, er, pool.


It has been quite a while since my last post and life is ever moving forward. We have reached our last month of classes. Ceramics class is wonderful but time consuming. We have made some great works of art and learned a ton of new skills. I have been knitting away on several projects, the main three are a Giant's panda hat, knee high socks( although by the time they are one it'll be too warm to wear them) and a case for my sun glasses (oh so scratched!) I hope to enter the 1st 2 projects into the fair this year along with some of the ceramics I've built.

With the weather turning warmer all the plants are doing their thing. I got some new plants at the DVC annual plant sale: kale, snowpeas, pineapple sage,  a poppy, and some strawberries. i need to level the overgrown brush in the back so i can lay out the 4x4 planter beds i got from Costco, very nice!

I also  decided to join a gym to get in better shape to work in the yard and fullfil my hiking goals. I really want to complete the trail between Contra Loma and Black Diamond.

Comments

Popular Posts